Blue floral vines enhance the allure of this chikankari hand-embroidered long cotton skirt designed by Shalabh. Chikankari is an ancient Indian embroidery tradition that is often used specifically with white textiles. The skirt is 100% white cotton, with a cotton lining and bright blue embroidered flowers encircling two tiers of the skirt. With its breezy shape and lighthearted elegance, the freedom of spirit represented in this skirt will bring a breath of fresh air to your wardrobe.
- 100% cotton, cotton lining
- 0.28 lbs
- S: 40 inches L x 27 inches Waist x 40 inches Waist (extended)
- M: 41 inches L x 29 inches Waist x 44 inches Waist (extended)
- L: 41 inches L x 32 inches Waist x 48 inches Waist (extended)
- XL: 42 inches L x 35 inches Waist x 50 inches Waist (extended)
- XXL: 42 inches L x 39 inches Waist x 54 inches Waist (extended)