Brilliantly beautiful, this fashionable backpack is designed by Mirian Otzin of Guatemala. She works on a traditional telar de pie, or floor loom, diligently hand-weaving multicolored designs with a predominant green hue in the style of Mayan textiles. Faux leather accentuates this backpack, which can be worn on two adjustable straps or carried by a handle. A zipper pocket on the front provides space for storing odds and ends. The bag's main flap opens with a belt buckle, revealing a drawstring closure that opens to a cotton-lined interior with a zipper pocket on one side for storing small items.
- 100% cotton, polyester synthetic suede; cotton lining
- 0.30 lbs
- Bag: 14.3 inches H x 10.3 inches W x 4.7 inches D
- Strap(s): 22.8 inches min L - x 26 inches max L x 1 inches W
- Drop length: 9.5 inches min L - x 11.8 inches max L
- Handle(s): 3.9 inches L x 0.8 inches W
- Drop length: 2 inches from strap to bag