Carrying on the tradition of marroniquería, Mexican artisan Ricardo Hinojosa creates a handbag that is full of sophistication. He combines leather in hues of chestnut and espresso with intricate, delicately embossed floral motifs on the chestnut portions. This bag drapes over the shoulder on a strap or can be held by a handle. Opening with a magnetic snap, the bag reveals a roomy unlined interior with a side pocket for storing smaller items. Adjustable straps at the side expand the bag's size.
- Leather; cotton and polyester blend lining
- 0.84 lbs
- Bag: 9.8 inches H x 13.8 inches W x 7 inches D
- Strap(s): 44 inches L x 0.8 inches W
- Drop length: 20.3 inches L
- Handle(s): 22 inches L x 0.8 inches W
- Drop length: 5.3 inches L