The artisan women of Tactic, Guatemala hand-weave this baguette of cotton on the traditional backstrap loom. Mirian Otzin presents the bag, featuring stripes of sky blue over a body of navy. Multicolored geometric patterns that depict a procession of birds accentuate a black band. Carried like a wristlet or over the shoulder on a removable, adjustable strap, the bag opens with a magnetic snap to reveal a cotton lining with a zipper pocket.
- 100% cotton; cotton lining
- 0.16 lbs
- Bag: 4.9 inches L x 9 inches W x 2.4 inches D
- Strap(s): 29 inches min L - x 52 inches max L x 0.6 inches W
- Drop length: 12.3 inches min L - x 25 inches max L
- Handle(s): 11 inches L x 0.6 inches W