Perfect for a Sunday outing to the park, Ashish Mehta's mini chess set is designed for intellectuals on the go. The Indian artisan hand carves the board from three types of wood: alternating haldu and acacia wood squares form the board's classic checkerboard pattern, while dark ebony wood and light haldu wood are used for the pawns. The board features a circular cover lined in black polyester velvet that keeps the petite set safe while you're not playing.
- Acacia wood, ebony wood, haldu wood; polyester lining
- Board: 0.6 inches H x 4.7 inches Diam.
- Closed: 1.5 inches H x 4.7 inches Diam.
- Largest Piece: 0.6 inches H x 0.2 inches W x 0.2 inches D
- Smallest Piece: 0.6 inches H x 0.2 inches W x 0.2 inches D