As darkness falls, the garden comes alive. A splendid green bird perches amid scarlet geraniums and a butterfly sips midnight nectar. Lavishly machine-embroidered, these dramatic cushion covers are designed by Amit Moza. The beautiful motifs are created with the aari chainstitch practiced in Kashmir and Gujarat. A slit opening at the back permits insertion of a cushion, and the reverse side is solid black.
- 100% cotton, acrylic trim
- 0.15 lbs
- 16 x 16: 16 inches L x 16 inches W
- 18 x 18: 18 inches L x 18 inches W
- 20 x 20: 20 inches L x 20 inches W
- 26 x26: 26 inches L x 26 inches W